Saturday, July 25, 2015

Back to School Countdown: #SpedChatBTS

Thank you to the fabulous Ashley Sanchez for organizing our very first #SpedChatSaturday blogger link-up!  Our topic is BTS, so I hope you read, join in, and share with our little community of educators!
Oh my, lots of serious work to do in the next month!  Thankfully, we don't start back until late August!  Please share any ideas you have on #5- welcome kids for aides!  Any must-haves?  Check out some of my behavior plans in my TPT store.  Also, I made SMART Goals in Google Slides for my middle schoolers.
These are ideas I've "borrowed" from Pinterest!  Click on the image to check out other ideas in my "Classroom Organization" Pinterest page.! :) I'm in love with black and brights... Anyone have an opinion on whether or not the brights are too stimulating for kiddos who struggle with attention?
These wishes are for students, teachers, myself, my family.... all of the above! A major goal of mine is to be a role model in jumpstarting these characteristics for those around me. More co-teaching and collab, less lonely lesson planning! Here's a lesson plan template for differentiation based on assessment for co-teaching lesson planning
I can busy myself for DAYS during planning time.... rearranging desk, checking email, getting coffee, chatting, and the list goes on. This year it is my MISSION to use that time to save my sanity on nights and weekends. :)  Does anyone have any tips for accomplishing this?? I made progress monitoring organizational docs ahead of time this year, major time-saver!
Often times, people (myself included) just need that little boost, those few words of encouragement to have a positive outlook, try something new, or have the courage to stand up for what they believe in.  It is my promise to my students, colleagues, friends, family, and myself to encourage and support at all times. :)

Thanks for visiting the #SpedTribe link-up! I look forward to hearing your comments and advice. :)

Head on back to the Link-Up to check out more great ideas!
Back-to-School Link-Up

No comments:

Post a Comment