Tuesday, July 21, 2015

"Tell Us About You" Tuesday

Our wedding day :) 
 

Hello!  Thanks for reading!
Vacationing with my hubby
I'm Emily, a K-6th special education teacher and math interventionist.  I'm going into my 6th year of teaching, and I have taught kindergarten, 3rd, and 5th in the past.  I love special education because I get to know my students more personally and each day is unpredictable and a fresh start!  I'm currently working on my masters degree in Educational Technology.  I'll graduate in November! 

I am lucky to be teaching in my dream school, married to my best friend, and call myself mom to 2 fur babies.  I am beyond blessed to teach with inspiring, intelligent people each day. :) 


My husband and I have been married almost 2 years, are new homeowners, and parents to a cat and a puppy.  I love my little family. We recently ran our first 10K in Chicago, traveled to the East Coast, and will be competing in a RibFest this weekend. :) 
Charlie, love of my life
We survived the Rock n Roll 10k!

As a professional, I have recently started blogging, Instagramming, and opened a TPT store. After 5 years of teaching, I decided I needed a fresh start and a way to connect with all the fabulous, inspiring educators out there. One of my passions in education is technology... I LOVE Google and all things techy, nerdy, whatever you call it. :) Check out our Google+ Community ongoing event #SpedChatSaturday collaborative team and join in on the fun!
Google Site Professional Portfolio-Danielson

TPT Product 



Thank you for reading this brief snapshot of me!  I'd love the hear comments and/or gain you as a follower on Bloglovin'   


Click on the Freebielicious icon to head back to the link-up!





No comments:

Post a Comment